It's time to get blogging! We've talked about the different do's and don'ts for blogging...but I wanted to add a couple more here. Read through these and post a comment about the rule you think is MOST important and why.
1. Don't give out any personal information like telephone numbers, home address , school name or parent's office address.
2. Don't use your real name as your log on name.
3. Make sure you're not simply typing "Yeah" or "That's right" or something.
4. Learn how to use "smileys" to show how you are saying things. Read the smileys sideways - they make a face.:) or :-) is a smiley face. You are happy and smiling when you speak.
5. Adhere to the same standards of behavior online that you follow in real life.
Now we're ready to start to blog.